Sunday 26 September 2010

Das Pursuit de HAPPINESS

I'm titless. You're nice. The end.

So, after a few people have noticed how ridiculously depressing my last few blogs were i've decided to do a very very happy blog.
SMMMMMILE EVERYONE :D

Yeah, so erm apart from having a pissing cold and cough i'm feeling fine and dandy really. Not gonna lie, a few things could be better. But lifes never perfect so i'm very much content :)
I well love Saturday nights on the Tv. I watched walk on the wild side followed by total celebrity wipeout followed by the x factor followed by Qi and then went on Facebook for approximately 3 hours xD. I love staying in on a Saturday night :)
I have SO MUCH homework. Not happy about that tbh. A french essay, 18374 shoots to do in photography with 0 models, an english chapter to read and i CBA to do any of the above. I'm so passing A2.
But i don't care. CUZ I LUV LYF.
inabizzle. brap.
luvin all ma homies 4 eva.
u no hu u r. bluds.

No comments:

Post a Comment