Wednesday 15 September 2010

Heart Vacancy.


I feel unworthy.
Like i'm not doing my best to stay in touch with, people.
Its difficult because i don't want to feel like i'm suffocating anyone, so i keep my distance from pretty much every important person in my life.
I mean, even my parents.
Its ridiculous, but i can't really help it.
I was having one of those days where i plug my ipod in my ear, play a depressing song, and think about how crap my life is. When really its not.
I have great friends, people that care about me, i'm healthy and i'm doing okay in life. But everyone has bad days right? I think i thrive off of the depression, if that makes sense. I like dramatic shiz. I like to think i'm in some sort of movie.
I'm not at all dramatic when i talk to people, but when i'm alone i think of situations 3x worse than my current existance.
I always talk about crap depressing stuff don't i xD i should really stop. Its just how i'm feeling.

Anyway, The Wanteds new single is pretty lush.

No comments:

Post a Comment