Wednesday 29 September 2010

What did you expect?

Pfft I suck at this. Such a cunt.

So enough of the nice blogs. That's not really why I started this whole blogging thing. I blog to moan, and no one needs to listen, its your choice if you read this. I was intending my audience to be complete strangers. No judgement. Just me ranting.
So I will continue to rant, and if you don't like it. PISS OFF xD

Nice weather we're having ayy. I love England.
Anyway, I was thinking today that its really ridiculous to make assumptions. Some assumptions are of course, correct, but if you assume something that is incorrect then that's just very judgemental. I assume, I'm not saying I don't. I'm stupid. Baha. But what really annoys me is rumours. Like, why do people start them? What is the point? ESPECIALLY when you don't know the person you're spreading shit about.
That ticks me off.
That drives me up the wall.
That does my head in.

And also when people assume/spread if someone's gay or straight or bi etc.. ITS NONE OF ANYONES BUSINESS BUT THAT PERSON.
Haha, soz. I'm finished now. I don't make sense.

As you can probably tell. I'm in a shocking mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment