Monday 12 July 2010

Why don't you be the writer and decide the words I say.

Cause I'd rather pretend, I'll still be there at the end. Only its too hard to ask, won't you try to help me?
I fucking love Ellie Goulding.



Blahhh. I looked like a drowned rat today. Really not fun. Stupid english weather.

Ok here are the things i must right about.
Flannels.
Sohinip.
Crayons.
Dan.
Bran Flakes.

Done dange. thank you very much ;)

I'm gonna talk about love at first sight.
I think its a load of rubbish really; i don't believe that you can fall in love with someone as soon as you look at them. Thats really shallow, i mean you must be only judging them on their looks because you've no idea about his/her personality. I hate people that only think about looks when looking for a partner, i mean they could be complete tossers or treat you badly or anything like that. Love takes a long time to develop. And those people who are together for what... a week; and are all soppy like 'i love you' annoy me. Its not real love its just that 'omg i don't want to be apart from you, new romance love' So whenever you find somebody with the perfect mix of looks and personality and everything else. Bloody hold onto them, because they're difficult to find.

Rant over.
Mums telling me to log off. ¬¬

No comments:

Post a Comment