Tuesday 13 July 2010

I'm a little yellow fish in the DEEP blue sea.

I'm reading this book called 'Thirteen reasons why' by Jay Asher. Its fooking amazing, and it really makes me think. Its about this girl who commited suicide and gives tapes to thirteen people telling them why she died and that basically it was there fault. A bit sick and twisted i know, but its the way its written. Its the little things that people overlooked that made her commit suicide.
And it makes me think of those outcasts or 'unpopular' people at school or whatever that just get abused and taken for granted everyday. I'm sure everyone would regret their actions if they suddenly disappeared. I know its obviously difficult to think of being nice to everyone and everything all the time. But i just think that next time someone talks to me that is classed as an outcast or that no one likes, imma talk to them, cause it might just make their day or make them happier in some way. Even if its just a 'hi, you alright' kinda convo. I think that people overlook little things. And usually its the little things built up that get to people and give long term effects. I see it a lot in films ( i know its not real in films but it must go on nowadays ) they tend to seem cool as a cucumber on the outside but inside they feel like shiteee. You just have to be the one that notices the pain behind their eyes and do something about it. Cheesy as it sounds. Paha.

Anyway, being nice doesn't always pay off. I mean they may be freaks and become obsessed with you or something. So my wisdom for today is 'Be nice, but in moderation'
K BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment