Wednesday 12 January 2011

Long time, no see.

Hello.
Long time ay? I apologise for the lack of posts. Not that anyone particularly reads this or is interested for that matter.


Ermm, not much has changed really, which I guess, is good. Cause I don't like change.
So not much to update y'all on. Got exams at the minute. And I really can't be bothered with them xD they're just irritating, quiet, stressful, headache prone times. The sports hall (where we take the exams) annoys me. Its ALWAYS cold in there. We're too tightly packed in. Its too quiet for too long. Theres always one person with a cough. My stomach always rumbles as they tend to place exams at 1.20 which is normally lunch. Cunts.

I want coursework.

Personal things; haven't really changed. I don't particularly know what my heads doing. Again, no change there.
I feel a bit suffocated, not by anyone. Its no ones fault. The fault is me, well, the decisions I make. I mean, I think the decisions I've made have led to me kinda having a lack of control. For fear of hurting anyone or hurting myself. I don't let ANYONE in. Thats my decision and I have to deal with that.
So, what I don't get is how I can feel suffocated without anyone actually being involved. If you know what I mean.
I told you I was a fucked up child. Baaaaha. :)


Anyway. I'm fine.

1 comment: