Tuesday 12 October 2010

Time.

I've started writing a diary.
I told my dad that I started writing one. He asked me why I began in the first place. I couldn't answer him. I don't know.
Then he said its either because something changed in your life, you feel like you have no one to talk to or you're upset or sad.
I reckon its a mixture of them all.
I mean, I can hardly call it a diary as such, cause its not what i've done in the day. Its how I feel about things that have happened ages ago. Basically a massive rant about people I adore or dislike. Theres one person that tends to pop up quite frequently, which is odd.

Its a he. OMFG right? xD
Anyway hes like. cool. So I just ramble about his coolness.
Then theres a loada shiteee about my friends, family and shiz. My friends = good stuff, about how incredibly amazing they all are. Family = ok stuff, about how annoying yet amazing they are.
I don't know what to call it. Its like a blog but not online and no one can read it :)


It makes me sad that you're sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment