Monday 6 September 2010

I wish things could turn out how everyone wants them to. Life would be so much easier that way.

But that never happens, does it?

Which is F**KING LAME.



Anyway, it was the first day back at school today. We got our timetables and the usual Helen Brown 'chat'. Even though the assemblies are only around half an hour long. They drag man. I wouldn't mind so much, but she repeats herself. A lot.
Also as i usually do, i check if anyones changed, physically. Like haircuts etc.
It was nice to see everyone again. I felt different somehow, like older or something. I don't know, that sounds stupid because of course i'm older. Ha.

Lastly, I actually like my new english teacher, which shocked me slightly. I felt like i learnt more in that lesson than i had done in the last year or so.
HOW REFRESHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment