Sunday 13 June 2010

That empty feeling.

You know when you have that really empty feeling in your stomach? Yeah, thats what i'm feeling. Like when i think that i'm not really doing anything with my life. Its just slowly passing me by and i'm not taking any risks and staying in one place all the damn time. I need to get out of here!
Mhmmm and exams and school is all i'm focusing on when really i could get hit by a bus tomorrow. Its like 'DO SOMETHING FRANNNNNNN!'
My family are annoying me right now. Its like i'm piggy in the middle. How do they expect me to decide where i want to go every day? I want to see them both but when i'm with one the other is unhappy. I don't know what they expect me to do. I can't juggle both parents, work, and actually having some small glimmer of a social life.

Basically i don't know how i'm feeling with pretty much everything. I don't know where i should go, what to do, whether i like you and what to decide. Bugger it all.
Anyway on a brighter note: I'm eating a nectarine and may i just say it is possibly the best nectarine i have ever eaten. ALSO my granny just rang and i had a proper convo with her in french. HA i'm so impressed with my little self
Sorry for all the depressingness and all the rhetorical questions. BYE BIATCHES.

No comments:

Post a Comment