Tuesday 22 June 2010

LOVE vs HATE

Thank you to Mala for writing the previous blog. It was a wonderful insight into my day to day life. Well Done.
P.S. ILOVEYOU.

D'you wanna know what i hate?
Jude Law.
Thats it.
You may be wondering why, right?
BASICALLY; his face makes me want to vomit, hes up his own arse and he just annoys me so god damn much.
Those people who know that i hate him already, probably think i'm retarded, but i know they love me for it ;)
I reckon its one of those weird hatred for no reason things.
But yuck. He is the devil. Sorry.

Swiftly moving on to people that I absolutely adore.
BEZZIES FOR LIFE. (probably not for life, cause after year 13 everyone is buggering off anyway, but i don't care)
Mala, Tasha, Sohinip, Sally, Chanice, Sophie. You're just top, top girls. And even though you all have your little OR big rants and go crazy sometimes and are just class tit heads. I completely and utterly love you all. I don't know what the hell i would do without every single one of you. You all make me pee. And i think thats the most important thing to a friendship. Being able to share our pee, together. :) Wise words Fran, wise words.
Also maybe a couple of you don't class me as a 'bezzie' or close, close friend, but thats fine. I'm not as amazing as all of you ;) and i've just remembered more memories and i'm basically more loving than you.
The other people who are maybe thinking 'why aren't i on here?'. You know i love you too.

'Sohinip nip nip nip...', 'I see you jim, screw the bobbin!' - Fran Wright ♥
!!'Frans going for a dump!!' 'we met hiker at the cinema, shes well nice, proper long hair and she likes chicken drumsticks ;)' '*points to ugly face in psychology book* THERES YOU!' - Mala Mistry ♥
'How does your hair stay so straight?!', '*comes up from behind you* TIG!' - Tasha Jaldevi ♥
'Tramp, Gorm etc etc...', 'Green beans and quiche!' - Sohinip Patel ♥
'I AM TIME TRAVELLERRRRRR!', 'you olĂ© him into the pot whilst i throw the coconut' 'The crow flies west over moscow ;)' 'Pea! *looks up*' 'Did you forget?'-Sally Cree ♥
'Have you got the keys?' - Chanice Palmer ♥
'*As you're leaving* "love ya!!"' - Sophie Wilkinson ♥

This probably makes no sense, but its the things i like about all of them or the quotes that keep me insane. Insane is the new trend, the best way forward. FOR SURE BLUD

i talk crap. goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment