Friday 18 June 2010

Scary Stuff.

I'd just like to mention a few things that absolutely terrify me. In order of terrifyingness 0_o

1. Hurting peoples feelings - I know it obviously doesn't sound scary, but to me, it really is. I also know that i have hurt peoples feelings in the past, but i hope they know that i didn't intend to. I tend to think that my purpose on this earth is to make people smile and laugh, and i'd like to think i'm doing a pretty good job at that right now. But i'm dreadful at handling situations and my head never really knows what the hell to do which means people end up waiting and i end up wasting their time. Thats usually the reason why i end up messing everything up because i really have no idea what to do. Its really pathetic of me.

2. The dentists - It genuinely scares the living day lights out of me. When i think of them putting all sorts of tools in my mouth and prodding around wherever they please, it makes me shiver. Each time i drive past my dentists even if i don't have an appointment my whole body shakes and i get goosebumps. Its very odd i know, but its just one of those things i guess.

3. Drowning or Burning - This would be the WORST way to die. I'd like to die in my sleep, nice and peacefully, or just die really quickly to save the pain. But having to go through the excruciating hurt of being burnt to death, or the struggle of drowning and not being able to reach the surface makes me violently ill. Yuck.

4. Wasps and sharks - Stupid creatures. Useless, annoying, pointless, ugly pests. Its weird how it goes from one extreme to the other. Like wasps are tiny weeny things and sharks are absolutely huge. But i've been stung by a wasp before and it bloody hurt. I've never been near a shark, and i don't intend to. Everything about it, the way it looks, the way it swims shouts 'danger, danger. enemy!' in my head.

5. Anger - When people lose control, or shout, or give you that look which says '"$%^$(@*!!!'. Yeah, i do not like that. I haven't had many experiences of this, apart from occasionally when my dad kinda blows up. Its like i know hes harmless but it still scares me. For two reasons mainly; one, cause i don't want to see him angry or upset and two, because what he or whoever for that matter says is harsh and it hurts. Anger makes me feel guilty.

On a brighter note:

Donkey!

Thank you for listening... well reading ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment