Thursday 10 June 2010

2nd blog. incase you didn't know


So yeahh. i'm feeling pretty good today. Just bought Teen Vogue. cause i'm a teen and i like vogue (Y)
gonna cut out all the style pics and stick um all over me wall. i'm aiming to fill the whole length of my wall. done about 1/4 of it so far :D
Went to the Vojon in Anstey earlier. Theres a waiter that looks like ronaldo but asian HA if that makes sense. He has such a lovely smile... mmm.
I had dancing. which i'm loving. i also love Katie and Jessi-car ♥
I had and exam for psy today, it went alright but it wasn't too awkward... hmm. I DON'T KNOW.
Anywho i'm off to paint my nails ALL of the colours of the rainbow then probably dislike it and take it off again.
Oh and just so you know. I want to shave your hair off because i love it so much :)

THE END. ♥




Mmmm just some photos that i'm kinda in love with right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment