Sunday 27 June 2010

I miss hugs.


Hugs.

Hugs.

Hugs.

I love hugs.
Proper Hugs
Not those crappy one armed things that Sohinip always gives.
Proper two armed, lovely, jubbly hugs.

I wish some random stranger would just come up and give me a hug.
Or I want to just go in to town with a massive free hugs sign and just cuddle away.
Or a friend, without reason would come up from behind me.
Or someone would give a hello AND a goodbye hug.
Or those times when you see an absolutely gorgeous person in the street and just have the urge to give em a squeeze.

2 comments:

  1. It' so beatifull your blog!! =DDD


    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh i've only just seen this :)
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
    I tried to read yours, but its in spanish xD i used transator but it didn't translate properly.

    Love the layout and the songs on there though, good music taste you have :D <3

    ReplyDelete